View frequently asked questions (FAQ) for The Children’s Trust.

General Questions

Who manages the Trust?

The Office of Financial Advisory of the Puerto Rico Fiscal Agency and Financial Advisory Authority.

How does the Trust establish a grant agreement?

A Puerto Rico based non-profit organization or Puerto Rico governmental entity can submit to the Trust certain corporate credentials so that the Trust can determine if that organization is an eligible entity as per the Regulations of the Trust.  If the organization is deemed an eligible entity, at the discretion of the Trust, then said entity could submit a project proposal for the consideration and evaluation by the Trust.  A grant agreement to finance a project proposal is subject to approval by the Board of Directors of the Trust.